Online Homeschool South Africa
Our CAPS Online Homeschool provides the South African Aligned Curriculum(CAPS) for Grade R-9 for English and Afrikaans students countrywide by using advanced learning analytics and engaging content, we ensure that learners are well-prepared to succeed in an increasingly digital environment.
CAPS Online Homeschool offers flexibility as students work at their own pace using our online Pre-Recorded Video Lesson on our Learning Management System where students can study independently without having to attend daily classes.
Using interactive notes, video, immersive simulations, and assessments, learners can access multiple modes of engagement in accordance with their preferences and students work independently and take assessments when they are ready. The flexibility of our program allows students to register and start learning at any time during the year.
Our CAPS Online Homeschool is ideal for students who seek the flexibility to allow them to pursue their other interests and talents while still studying towards this National qualification. All that is needed is a computer, tablet or laptop and the pressure of attending school is removed and these children can live out their dreams.
Saving Grace Homeschool has structured our resources in a way that makes learning appealing and easy to understand for students thereby minimizing the need for parental support. Our learning material comes in a colourful and visual content which makes learning more understandable for our students.
If students have a question for teacher they are able to ask their teacher immediately via the platform messenger and receive an answer that day.
(A Sample of Online Homeschool – Video Lesson- Grade R Maths)
WHAT IS Online Homeschool?
- Online Homeschool is Video Lesson by Qualified Teacher together with worksheets, activities, quizzes and practise tests.
- Access detailed course outlines, multi-sensory videos and interactive lessons available 24/7 on mobile, laptop, tablet and PC. All learning material is created by full-time professionally trained teachers.
- Students get access to our Learning Management System which contains the full curriculum for their academic year divided into Term 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Students will received termly planners which indicates topics to be covered in a specific term, assessments to be done after completion of the Videos lessons.
- Assessments can be done at your own pace when student has completed the work
- Students can enrol for some or all subjects
- Submit your assignments and mock exams via the platform and get personalised feedback.
Saving Grace Homeschool is able to offer At Home Tutor Support to parents who may require the assistance of a tutor to come home and facilitate. The hourly tutoring rate is R250/HR or a Full Time Homeschool Tutor Rate of R6000 per month for Mondays to Fridays-9am to 12pm.
To get started, all you need is a laptop, computer or tablet with a stable internet connections. Our resources does not require students to be connected to the internet through their study period, content must be downloaded onto the pc and students can then work offline.Register Now